NUDE Touch SPF 50+ Natural tint
The bare skin effect suncare Ultra-Matt finish, Anti-blemish
- Combination to oily skins.
- Skins subject to shine during the day.
- Adults and children over 10.
- Very high mineral UVA/UVB protected completed by a biological action: the cellular Bioprotection™ Patent.
- SPF 50+ (in vivo method)/ UVA 25 (in vivo method) (1) (2)
Perfect skin benefits:
- Anti-shine 8H (oil control) (3)
- Evens the complexion (4) : bare skin effect (5) & long wear 8H (4)
- Boost complexion radiance (5)
- Limits imperfections day after day (5)
- Very water resistant (6)
- The skin is immediately protected, the complexion looks beautiful and even. Day after day, imperfections are limited.
- Ultra-light texture, silky application, powdery finish in perfect fusion with the skin.
- 3 tinted versions
- Daily usage
Biological mode of action
The combination of mineral UVA/UVB filters and the cellular Bioprotection™ patent protects the skin from UV damage immediately and in a lasting way 1.
The cellular Bioprotection™ activates the skin's natural defences, protects the cells and fights premature skin ageing1.
100% mineral screens formula, with evolutionary Liquid-to-powder* technology in three steps :
- upon application, volatile agents evaporate creating an extremely light formula.
- silky application enables pigments and filters to be evenly spread across the skin for a perfectly protected, even complexion.
- hydrating agents penetrate the superficial layers of the skin, making way for a powdery, matte finish.
Instant action matte skin and anti-imperfection
- matifying and soft-focus powders for an anti-shine action.
- Salicylic acid smooths the skin texture 2 and boosts complexion radiance 3.
Long lasting anti-imperfection action
The Fluidactiv™ patent combined with Capryloyl Glycine regulates the quantity and quality of sebum produced day after day and thereby prevents imperfections appearing 4,5.
1. BPC™ patent speech Zander.
2. Treatment of acne vulgaris with salicylic acid pads. Clin Ther 1992. 14(2):247:53
3. CIREC study - Lb13105
4. Fluiactiv™ patent speech
5. Capryloyl glycine: in vitro test supplier dossier
Instructions for use
SHAKE WELL BEFORE USE until you hear the sound of the balls. After your daily hydrating skincare, apply to the face and neck before sun exposure, evenly and generously (insufficient quantity reduces sun protection level). Reapply frequently after swimming, rubbing or sports.
- Apply on healthy skin. From 10 years old.
- Do not expose babies or young children to the sun.
- Excessive sun exposure is harmful to your health.
Ingredients - INCI
ZINC OXIDE [NANO], DIMETHICONE, ISODODECANE, ISOSTEARYL ISOSTEARATE, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER EXTRACT, TITANIUM DIOXIDE [NANO], PROPYLHEPTYL CAPRYLATE, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, METHYL METHACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, SILICA, POLYMETHYLSILSESQUIOXANE, POLYHYDROXYSTEARIC ACID, AQUA/ WATER/EAU, HDI/TRIMETHYLOL HEXYLLACTONE CROSSPOLYMER, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, IRON OXIDES (CI 77492), POLYSILICONE-11, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, SALICYLIC ACID, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, CAPRYLOYL GLYCINE, PROPYL GALLATE, IRON OXIDES (CI 77491), HYDROGENATED LECITHIN, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, DECYL GLUCOSIDE, TOCOPHEROL, ECTOIN, MANNITOL, XYLITOL. [BI 738]