MAX Compact teinte claire SPF 50+
100% mineral and compact MAXimum photoprotection
- Sensitive or sun-intolerant skin
- Very fair skin with freckles
- Skin allergic to chemical filters
- Weakened skin, sensitive to UV rays (after a dermatological procedure)
- Pigmentation problems
- Guarantees optimum UVA/UVB protection against the harmful effects of the sun (sunburn, etc.)
- Combats premature cutaneous ageing and prevents the appearance of brown spots
- Evens out the complexion and reduces blemishes for an immediate healthy glow effect
- Soft, non-greasy, non-sticky texture, easy to apply. Powdery finish
- Excellent tolerance.
Product + :
- Case fit with a mirror and a sponge: CONVENIENT and COMPACT
SPF 50+/UVA 24
- Resists water and perspiration
- Compact 10g
Biological mode of action
The combination of mineral anti-UVA/anti-UVB screens in Photoderm MAX Compact offers both optimum protection against the harmful effects of the sun (sunburn, sun intolerance, etc.) and excellent skin tolerance.
Instructions for use
Several times a day - When exposed to the sun
- Apply evenly and liberally before exposure (a smaller amount of product reduces the level of photoprotection).
- Re-apply frequently, before and after swimming, rubbing and playing sports.
Do not expose babies or young children to the sun.
Excessive sun exposure is harmful to your health.
Complementary caresDiscover all the "Photoderm" products
Ingredients - Composition
ISODECYL NEOPENTANOATE, DIISOPROPYL SEBACATE, C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE [NANO], POLYETHYLENE, TRI-C12-13 ALKYL CITRATE, POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE, CORN STARCH MODIFIED, ZINC OXIDE [NANO], OZOKERITE, BEESWAX (CERA ALBA), PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE, MICA, IRON OXIDES (CI 77492), ALUMINA, LAMINARIA OCHROLEUCA EXTRACT, IRON OXIDES (CI 77491), TITANIUM DIOXIDE, IRON OXIDES (CI 77499), AQUA/WATER/EAU, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), SIMETHICONE, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, MANGANESE OXIDE, BHT. [BI 624]