A nutri-protective balm that soothes and prevents intense cutaneous dryness
- Extremely dry atopic skin
- Immediately soothes and prevents cutaneous dryness
- Creamy texture that offers softness and comfort while guaranteeing excellent skin tolerance
- Non-sticky, quickly absorbed
Product + :
- 93% improvement in the state of cutaneous dryness (paediatrician assessment)*.
*Usage test involved 15 children (between the ages of 10 and 35 months, with very dry skin).
- Developed in accordance with an exclusive, stringent ABCDerm formulation charter
- Optimal doses and traceability of active ingredients
- Contains no dermatologically questionable ingredients
- 100% high-safety and high-tolerance products tailored to the delicate skin of babies
- Tube 200 ml
Biological mode of action
ABCDerm ATO+ baume is developed in accordance with the ABCDerm high-safety and high-tolerance formulation charter.
This emollient balm soothes the skin by reducing sensations of tightness and scratching thanks to soothing agents (including D-Panthenol, well-known in dermatology) and helps strengthen and restructure the skin barrier thanks to jojoba oil.
It limits the proliferation of micro-organisms that aggravate cutaneous dryness thanks to zinc salts.
Instructions for use
Once or twice a day - 7 days a week
- Apply ABCDerm Ato+ Baume on completely dry skin, after cleansing.
May be used on newborns, with the exception of premature infants.
Ingredients - Composition
AQUA/WATER/EAU, PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM/MINERAL OIL/ HUILE MINERALE, GLYCERIN, CETEARYL ISONONANOATE, PANTHENOL, GLYCERYL STEARATE, PEG-100 STEARATE, MYRETH-3 MYRISTATE, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL, SODIUM POLYACRYLATE, STEARETH-21, ZINC SULFATE, CETYL ALCOHOL, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, CITRIC ACID. [BI 614]